Friday, November 25, 2016

Candy Box [11.25.2016]

Hi! Today's project is not a card ... it is a box to hold some candy :) Let's meet it!

I used Sparkle N Sprinkle's Crystal Carousel Box die and cut it out with patterned paper. I also die cut out the inserts on each panel with other patterned paper and layered it up. Here is another shot of the box showing the side panels.

Here is the box after I put it all together, but not quite closed yet. It was easy to close, but it took me a few tries to make sure I got the tabs in the right order. It sure was fun to put together!

Here is the inside of the box with the candy that I put inside it. 

This was a fun and easy gift box to pull together. I can't wait to make another box with this die!.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

1 comment:

  1. This is so cool. Thanks for the inspiration and the enablement! Really pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete