Thursday, September 14, 2017

Cardz 4 Galz Welcome Baby Card {09.14.2017}

Hi! Today's card is for the current challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. You gotta check it out, the theme for this challenge is Welcome Little Baby. Let's check out the card I made to celebrate this theme.

I stamped out some bunnies from Lawn Fawn's Hello Baby stamp set. I colored them with Prismacolor pencils, and then die cut them using Tonic Studio's Layering Basics Die Set Mixed Edge Oval die. I die cut the card panel with a solid edge die, and then cut another oval with scalloped edges from pink cardstock to mat the bunny image oval. I created the card base with pink cardstock and layered over some Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Rainbow Petite paper. I also laid down a strip of 1/8" Tear-ific Tape and sprinkled on some Bubble Gum glitter from Sparkle N Sprinkle. I also stamped out the sentiment from the Hello Baby stamp set using Versafine Black Onyx ink, and sprinkled on Clear Detail embossing powder and heat set it. This photo shows a great close up of the awesome glitter strip and sentiment.

Another close up of the sweet momma and baby bunny. I love this stamp set, and it is so sweet and adorable. I love that it can be for adoptions, new babies, boy babies, girl babies, and just any baby. It is really fun.

I can't wait to give it to my friend who is expecting a sweet little baby soon!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

1 comment:

  1. Awww...super cute, love those precious little bunnies, looks like a fun challenge, I hope to join in again!

    ReplyDelete