Friday, September 8, 2017

Sending Happy Thoughts Mom Card (#36/52) {09.08.2017}

Hi! Here is another card for Mommy! This one makes me happy because it is so soft and sweet, yet still fun! Let's check it out.

I created a pretty simple design, inspired by a 12 x 12 One Sheet Wonder video on YouTube. I created a card base from white cardstock, then adhered a piece of patterned paper. I die cut a rectangle from white cardstock, using Lawn Fawn's Large Stitched Rectangle Stackables. I then cut a mat layer from green cardstock, using Lawn Fawn's Scalloped Rectangle Stackables. I stamped the floral image and sentiment from Alt E New's Beautiful Day Stamp Set, using Memento Ink Tuxedo Black. I colored the image with Copic markers and added on a sweep of Wink of Stella clear glitter pen over the flower centers.

This card was a lot of fun to make, and I love this sweet little floral image from the Beautiful Day Stamp Set from Alt E New. I love cherry blossoms, so I colored the blossoms like a cherry blossom but they could be colored any way you want!

I know Mom will love this simple and sweet card. It is cute, simple, and to the point.

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

2 comments: