Monday, October 30, 2017

Lawn Fawn Goodie Bags {10.30.2017}

Hi! I made some little treat goodie bags using Lawn Fawn products, and am sharing them in the current Lawn Fawnatics Challenge 15 - Clever Gift Packaging. Here they are.

I started out by die cutting some Halloween patterned paper using Lawn Fawn's Goodie Bag lawn cut. I also cut out the roof, door, cat, tree, and ghost from black, green, and white cardstock, using the Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House Add-On lawn cut. I was really pleased that these two lawn cuts work so well together. It worked out perfect to use the Scalloped Treat Box Haunted House Add-On with the Goodie Bag ... I love versatility with the Lawn Fawn products, and this really stretched what I can create with different sizes and shapes of gift packaging! I assembled the Goodie Bag and adhered the add-on pieces. Then, I die cut out the star from the Tiny Tags lawn cuts, and stamped the "thanks" from the Tiny Tags Sayings stamp set. I stuffed the goodie bags with some truffles and then tied on the tag with Lawn Fawn Lime Green Lawn Trimmings.

All the folks I gave these gifties too really enjoyed them! They loved how the door opened, and how fun they were. I made a lot more than what are shown here, but you get the idea! Everything is funner if it is packaged in something fun like this!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

3 comments:

  1. They are so cute, Chris, and the recipients will be delighted! It's a great way of showing your appreciation. Love your papers, and those sweet die cuts! hugs, de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love your adorable goodie bag designs! The fun patterned papers and diecuts make them so special! Thanks for sharing with us at Lawn Fawnatics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a CUTE idea to decorate the gift bags!! i love it!!!! the papers and the die cuts are soooo sweet here! thank you SO much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics Challenge!! :)

    ReplyDelete