Friday, April 13, 2018

Lawn Fawn Fairy Card [04.13.2018]

I love black and white, and green is my favorite color, so I made a card with white and black matting, with some sweet green fairies, green florals, and green base! Here is the card.

Supply List:
Lawn Fawn Fairy Friends stamp set & dies
Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Borders die
Sparkle N Sprinkle Clear Detail embossing powder
Sparkle N Sprinkle White Detail embossing powder
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Versafine Onyx Black ink
Versamark ink
Tonic Die Mixed Edge Rectangle Layering Basics Die Set
Tonic Tangerine machine
Copic markers
White gel pen
Wink of Stella shimmer pen
Tim Holtz distress inks

I made the black and green matting with the Tonic Die Mixed Edge Rectangle Layering Basics Die Set and my Tonic Tangerine machine (LOVE it!). I die cut white cardstock with one of the rectangle dies as well. I stamped out the fairies and florals from Lawn Fawn's Fairy Friends stamp set with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, a Copic friendly ink, using my Tonic Tim Holtz Stamp Platform. I colored the images, and then reinserted the cardstock into my Stamp Platform and inked it again with Versafine Onyx Black ink, and then sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle Clear Detail embossing powder and heat set it. Then, I die cut the fairies and florals with the matching Lawn Fawn dies.  Then, I swiped some Wink of Stella shimmer pen across all the wings of the fairies too, to add more shimmer and sparkle!

Here is a close up of another of the fairies. She is so cute! I added some polka dots to her dress with the white gel pen, as well as highlights in her hair. I also added some white highlights to the flowers too.

And, for the inside of the card, I stamped the sentiment with Versamark ink, and sprinkled on Sparkle N Sprinkle's White Detail embossing powder and heat set it. After I heat set it and it cooled, I blended some blue inks over the sentiment (white embossing powder over white cardstock) to do an embossed resist and let the sentiment shine!

This card is black, white, and bright green! I hope you enjoyed it!

Thanks for stopping by. Have a magical day!

-Chris

Sparkle N Sprinkle compensated links are used when possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment